Why Trust Your Hicksville Property to SERVPRO When You Have Flood Damage?
SERVPRO is a National Brand with a Local Hicksville Touch – We Handle Flood Damage with Care and Precision!
DIY projects are nice, but when dealing with flood damage within your Hicksville home, you need skilled, experienced technicians. SERVPRO works under a 'restore versus replace' mentality – this means that we do our best to restore your interior and belongings to save you money while also preserving your cherished possessions.
Why SERVPRO for flood damage in Hicksville? We not only have an entire team of IICRC-certified technicians, but we also use specialized cleaning techniques and the best equipment for each job. After any disaster at your home, you can initiate our Green Fleet with a single phone call. We arrive within hours to formulate a solution tailored to your unique situation.
Our restoration process generally includes the following steps:
- Contact – When we have you on the phone, we cover a series of questions about your flood restoration needs.
- Inspection/Assessment – We arrive on the scene to inspect the flood zones and all adjoining rooms to determine the path of water migration.
- Roof Tarping/Board Up – If your water cleanup needs stem from a leaking roof from storms that could lead to ceiling leaks, we ensure everything gets protected with our boarding and tarping services.
- Water Extraction and Drying – With high-powered pumps and industrial drying equipment, we get to work restoring relative humidity levels and lessening the onset of secondary damage.
- Sanitization/Cleaning – Using EPA-registered antimicrobials and deodorizers, we eliminate musty odors to make it "Like it never even happened."
- Restoration – If necessary, we handle controlled demolition to remove and replace any unsalvageable materials.
Call (516) 733-1800 to initiate flood damage restoration at your home. SERVPRO of Hicksville/Plainview is available 24/7 for emergency services water damage assistance!