SERVPRO of Hicksville/Plainview manipulate and control as many factors as possible in our drying system to produce the most efficient drying.
Once as much water as possible has been extracted, evaporation of remaining moisture is enhanced by:
- Lowering humidity in the affected air
- Increasing airflow across wet surfaces.
- Controlling temperature of air and surfaces
- Using outside air when possible
- Creating a drying chamber.
Evaporated moisture must be removed from the affected areas by dehumidification or ventilation.